Why you should buy a Slumbersac Sleeping Bag with Feet
Some babies don't get along with standard baby sleeping bags and so Slumbersac's exclusive Sleeping Bags with Feet are a perfect alternative!
Slumbersac Sleeping Bags with Feet are fantastic for active toddlers as they start learning to walk, giving them the freedom to move around, reducing the risk of falling over, while still enjoying the comfort of their sleeping bag at bedtime.
Lots of toddlers don’t like having their feet covered at night. The design allows you to pull the legs down so their little feet are tucked in for a warm and comfortable night's sleep, or their feet can be left outside of the bag, so they don’t feel restricted.
Choosing the right tog for your child
Slumbersac Sleeping Bags with Feet come in four different togs/weights. The tog of a sleeping bag determines how thick it is and therefore how warm it will keep your toddler during the night. The higher the tog rating (weight) the warmer the sleeping bag and the lower the tog rating, the cooler the sleeping bag. Please refer to our tog chart above to decide which tog is the best choice for you. The decision depends mainly on the temperature of your child's nursery.
For more detailed information on which tog you should choose for your baby, please visit our Tog page.
Choosing the right size
Slumbersac's exclusive Sleeping Bags with Feet are available in six different sizes, from six month old toddlers up to six-year old children. Certain designs of size 6-12 montjs and 12-18 months feature handy poppers, meaning you can easily undo the sleeping bag, making it ideal for quick and easy nappy changes and potty training! Some designs also feature our new non-slip soles so children can walk around safely on slippery surfaces. They also keep little one's toes warm and cosy at bedtime.
Our sleeping bags are generously sized. We therefore do not recommend purchasing a bigger size than is needed. It is not safe to use sleeping bags that are too big. Your child’s head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the sleeping bag is zipped up, otherwise it is too big.
These sizes are recommendations only. Every child is different, so always try the sleeping bag on for size.
Please refer to our Sleeping Bag with Feet Size Guide to ensure you buy the correct size.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should buy a Slumbersac Sleeping Bag with Feet.
- Sleeping Bags with Feet are a Slumbersac exclusive. We were the first to introduce them to the market and have put in a lot of time and research into perfecting the design!
- Slumbersac has over 15 years' experience, so we know what we're talking about! Our sleeping bags are designed for mums, by mums!
- We have over 20 gorgeous designs in our Sleeping Bags with Feet range, in various fun designs, sizes and togs for girls and boys.
- All Slumbersac sleeping bags are rigorously tested, so you can rest assured they are safe for your child.
- Slumbersac sleeping bags are made from 100% pure cotton, making them super-soft and ideal for sensitive baby skin. They can be machine-washed and tumble-dried.
- We pride ourselves on providing you with excellent customer service and are on hand to answer any questions you might have relating to your purchase. Please feel free to contact us via email, or telephone (01) 6950020. We're here to help!