We strongly advise providing full shipping address, including EIRCODE, and ensuring the address and Eircode are correct.
We can't ship orders without a valid Eircode, and delivery delays may occur if the shipping address provided is not sufficient or incorrect.
Shipping & Handling
Postage and packing will automatically be added to your order as follows:
Ireland: EXPRESS DELIVERY (1-3 business days) €5.95 (on selected products only) If only part of your order qualifies for express delivery and the other product is only available for standard delivery, your order will be sent via Standard Shipping. You will need to remove the item that is available for Standard Shipping from your basket in order to receive express delivery on the other item. Orders placed after midday are usually processed and shipped the next business day. Orders placed after midday on Friday and over the weekend are usually dispatched the following Monday (except Bank Holidays and other public holidays), orders placed on Bank Holidays and public holidays are usually dispatched on the next business/working day. Express Delivery is not available on Personalised Products.
Ireland: €2.95 on orders €30 to 49,99€,(5-8 working days processing/delivery time). For personalised items (embroidery service and design my slumbersac) please allow 7-9 working days delivery time.
Ireland: €4.95 on orders under €30 (5-8 working days processing/delivery time). For personalised items (embroidery service and design my slumbersac) please allow 7-9 working days delivery time.
Please note: It is your responsibility to enter the correct and full delivery address, including the EIRCODE. Orders without the full and correct shipping address may be delayed. If your order is delivered to the wrong address due to the incorrect address provided, without entering the Eircode, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. You are advised to contact us immediately if you make a mistake with your delivery address because once an item is shipped the address cannot be amended.
Overseas Orders - Currently not available. We can only ship in Ireland.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LOCAL TAX AND DUTIES MAY APPLY.
All our products are tested and labeled according to UK requirements. Regulations, languages and standards required may vary in each country. When buying goods over the internet you should check whether a safety standard applies and whether the goods meet that standard and if goods are labeled in your language according to regulations in your country.
Goods delivered outside of the UK and EU may be subject, according to value, to import duties and taxes which might be levied by the importing authorities at the time of delivery. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges will be the responsibility of the customer. An invoice in UK pounds sterling will be enclosed with every order.
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)Instructions for revocationRevocation right
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Grassy Handels GmbH & Co. KG, L.-F. Schönherr Str. 32, 08523 Plauen, Telephone number: 0044 1202 825081, E-Mail address: [email protected])
of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Please note: the above is not the return address,
please contact us at [email protected]
for return instructions, before sending your return.Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us.
You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within 14 days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the 14 day deadline.
You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Grassy Handels GmbH & Co. KG, L.-F. Schönherr Str. 32, 08523 Plauen, Germany
Email address: [email protected]
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of personalised items unless they are faulty, or we have made a mistake with the embroidery.
We do not experience many faults, but if you believe you have a faulty product we would ask you to contact us for more information. If the item is deemed to be faulty, we shall issue a replacement and cover all postage costs. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Should the returned item/s not meet our return Terms and Conditions as set out in the Returns information (not used/worn/washed and must be in original packaging), the company has the right to NOT refund the cost of the item/s and will charge postage for the return of the item to the customer.