Revocation right for consumers(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)Instructions for revocationRevocation right
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days with effect from the day, - on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Grassy Handels GmbH & Co. KG, L.-F. Schönherr Str. 32, 08523 Plauen, Telephone number: 0044 1202 825081, E-Mail address: [email protected]) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within 14 days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the 14 day deadline.You bear the direct costs for returning the products.You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Grassy Handels GmbH & Co. KG, L.-F. Schönherr Str. 32, 08523 Plauen, Germany
Email address: [email protected]:
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of personalised items unless they are faulty, or we have made a mistake with the embroidery.
We do not experience many faults, but if you believe you have a faulty product we would ask you to contact us for more information. If the item is deemed to be faulty, we shall issue a replacement and cover all postage costs. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Shipping & Handling
Postage and packing will automatically be added to your order as follows:
Ireland: EXPRESS DELIVERY (1-3 Days) €5.95 (on selected products only) If only part of your order qualifies for next day delivery and the other product is only available for standard delivery, your order will be sent via Standard Shipping. You will need to remove the item that is available for Standard Shipping from your basket in order to receive next day delivery on the other item. Orders placed Monday-Thursday before midday qualify for Next Day Delivery and a signature will be required. Orders placed Fridays will be delivered Monday (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed over the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be dispatched the following Monday. Orders placed after midday will be dispatched the next working day. Next Day Delivery is not available on Personalised Products.
Ireland: €2.95 on orders €30, or above (5-7 working days delivery time). For personalised items (embroidery service and design my slumbersac) please allow 7-9 working days delivery time.
Ireland: €4.95 on orders under €30 (5-7 working days delivery time). For personalised items (embroidery service and design my slumbersac) please allow 7-9 working days delivery time.
Europe: €9.95 per order - Please allow 7-9 working days. Please allow 10-12+ days for personalised items (embroidery service and Design my Slumbersac).
PLEASE NOTE THAT LOCAL TAX AND DUTIES MAY APPLY.
Due to a huge surge in parcel volumes travelling through our Network, delivery delays are being experienced in some areas. The Predict One Hour Delivery Window notification will be sent via SMS and/or email on the day of delivery.
We are doing everything possible to ensure that we can maintain our service while continuing to follow the advice issued by the HSE, WHO and the Department of Foreign Affairs to ensure the health and safety of our team members, our customers and the general public.
We want to reassure all customers that our courier has put in place a number of robust measures so that you can continue to receive your orders.
In light of the current situation our courier is making some changes to the way you receive parcels and they have issued the following statement:
• You will no longer be asked to sign handheld units and instead drivers will sign it on your behalf. They will record the consignees name and a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit.
• You will still get your full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of all your parcels.
• Please ensure your delivery address is not one which is now closed ( schools, universities, pubs, restaurants etc) as these will be returned directly to you.
Thank you for your co-operation, understanding and patience during these uncertain times.
Please help support our small business by continuing to order online at www.slumbersac.ie.
For more information about deliveries, please visit https://dpd.ie/DPD-Ireland-Corona-Virus-Updates
Please note: It is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery address at the time of ordering. If the incorrect address is given, without entering the Eircode, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. You are advised to contact us immediately if you make a mistake with your delivery address because once an item is shipped the address cannot be amended.
All our products are tested and labeled according to UK requirements. Regulations, languages and standards required may vary in each country. When buying goods over the internet you should check whether a safety standard applies and whether the goods meet that standard and if goods are labeled in your language according to regulations in your country.
Goods delivered outside of the UK and EU may be subject, according to value, to import duties and taxes which might be levied by the importing authorities at the time of delivery. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges will be the responsibility of the customer. An invoice in UK pounds sterling will be enclosed with every order.